**Sig Fig and Conversion Quiz on Friday**
Mon 9/4:No School-Labor Day
1. get Flinn Form signed
2. Get a lab book(with graphing paper)
1. Complete Thickness of Zn on an Alloy lab (title/purpose/materials/procedure/data-results-calcs/conclusion)
2. Watch these two links:
World's Roundest Object Write a paragraph response, include questions you have.
Power of 10 What do the measurements mean to you? What is the significance of each order of magnitude?
1. Study for sig fig and dimensional analysis Quiz
2. Sig fig review is section 1.5 and chapter 1 has metric conversions too
3. Classification of matter review is section 1.9
4. Start reviewing ions and naming section 2.8
1. Ch 1 #69,73,75,79,81
2. Ch 2 #51,53,55,63,65,67,75